Health and wellness coaches help clients make positive and lasting changes to their health. The coach guides clients through the process of creating a vision for their health and well-being, developing a healthy mindset and healthy habits, and encouraging them every step of the way until they accomplish their goals.
As a wellness coach, your health and wellness is viewed from a holistic point of view which means you as a whole person are viewed from a mental, physical and spiritual perspective. Because wellness is multi-dimensional and multi-faceted, specific steps will be catered to the individual.
What is included in your wellness coaching:
-You will receive 12 fitness sessions
-A meal plan
- -Stress management
- -Prioritizing self-care and structured fitness and nutrition programs
- -Maintaining a positive and healthy mindset
- -Balancing wellness and a busy schedule
- -Motivation and inspiration
- -Guided steps, tools and resources that will help you
- -Encompasses fitness, nutrition, personal and professional development
DO I NEED A HEALTH & WELLNESS COACH?
Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- -Do you have trouble sticking to health-related goals?
- -Do you struggle to keep a calm and positive mindset?
- -Are you always low on energy and motivation?
- -Do you struggle with work-life balance?
- -Do you find it difficult to prioritize your health?
- -Do you rarely let yourself relax?
- -Do you want to make healthy changes to your lifestyle but you’re not sure where to start?
The cost of Wellness Coaching is $500 (requires at least two sessions a week. 6 week maximum) .
To schedule a consultation, please email email@example.com or call 803-553-9221. The cost of your consultation will be $25.00. However this fee is waived if you purchase a Wellness Coaching package.